Online Training: Sexual Harassment Prevention
Click here to start the UCSC On-line Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- There are 16 protected categories included UCSC's non-discrimination policy (see slide #30): the proper term for the category "gender" is actually "sex" and it is separate from "gender identity." In addition, "citizenship" is the 16th protected category which is not currently listed on slide #30.
- Please note that this training does not cover the UCSC Policy on Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence and Stalking and Procedures for Reporting Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence and Stalking. We strongly encourage you to also read this policy. Policies can be accessed through the home page of this website and the left navigation menu on this webpage.
- Please note that UCSC has developed its own Principles of Community. These can be accessed at: http://www.ucsc.edu/about/files/princecommprint.pdf
This On-Line Training is Intended for:
- Graduate and Undergraduate TA's
- Instructional Assistants
- Grad Lab Student Supervisors
- Employees who Supervise Student Employees Only
Please be sure your Audio is turned on, and the volume level is audible. This is a Flash Based Training. Be sure your electronic device and web browser support Flash Player.
**Once you have completed the training, please fill out the form below to receive your completion certificate. By filling out the form you are certifying that you have completed the training.